Effective from April 2023
• BookItNow B2B is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to its websites.
• By registering on this site, you consent to collecting, using, and transferring your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you
• We only hold your details if you register on the site. We may also collect information about your usage of our website and information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send us.
Use of your information
• Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and supply any requested services. It will also allow us to invoice you and to contact you where necessary concerning your booking. We will also use and analyze the information we collect to administer, support, improve and develop our business.
• In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about significant changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to inform you about other products and services we offer that may interest you, and we may contact you by post, telephone, and e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
Disclosure of your information
• The information you provide will be held on our computers and accessed by or given to our staff outside Singapore. Those parties process information, fulfil orders and provide support services on our behalf. We may transfer or disclose your personal information to our professional advisers and other parties as necessary for the administration of the website and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
• Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
• Will always take steps to ensure that third parties use your information per this policy.
• Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
• Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make logging on to and using the site easier during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and personalize the site’s content for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by modifying the settings in your browser, although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
Accessing and updating
• You are entitled to see the information held about you, and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with us. We may charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
• All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.