Effective from January 2021
• BookItNow B2B is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to its websites. We are committed to ensuring that you can book your travel requirements in a safe and secured online environment.
• By registering or making a booking on this site, you consent to collecting, using, and transferring your information (including personal data of your customers in connection with a booking) under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you
• We only hold your details if you either make a booking with us or opt to register on the site. Additionally, you can opt to store your credit card information with your other details for convenience, or only enter card information when making a booking. We may also collect information about your usage of our website and information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
Use of your information
• Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and supply any requested services. It will also allow us to invoice you and to contact you where necessary concerning your booking. We will also use and analyze the information we collect to administer, support, improve and develop our business.
• In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about significant changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services that we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone, and e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
Disclosure of your information
• The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and accessed by or given to our staff working outside Singapore. Those parties process information, fulfill orders and provide support services on our behalf. We may transfer or disclose your personal information, to our professional advisers and such other parties as we consider necessary, for the administration of the website and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
• Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
• Will always take steps to ensure that third parties use your information per this policy.
• Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
• Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalize the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by modifying the settings in your browser although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
Accessing and updating
• You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We may charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
• All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We have taken every step available to ensure that you can make bookings in a safe and secure environment. However if you still feel uneasy about booking online; please contact us.